Saturday, February 6, 2010

Bedwetting and Enuresis Alarms Comparison and Review

The following link provides a detailed comparison of some popular bedwetting / enuresis alarms.
The criteria used are in line with those suggested in Wikepedia: Bedwetting Alarms - Selecting an Alarm.
This is a very convenient side-by-side chart to review and compare different bedwetting alarms, so you have a better understanding of what you are considering or getting.
I hope that this will prove useful as a reference and comparison tool.



Selecting a Bedwetting or Enuresis Alarm ; 
Bed-Wetting and Enuresis Alarm Comparison and Review Charts

Revised on January 5, 2013

3 comments:

  1. This is exactly what I have been looking for. AWESOME!!! Now I can easily compare bedwetting alarms instead of being confused by what the makers say. I have been thinking of getting one for my boy. After looking at this chart, DryBuddy stands out. So I went to the drybuddy web site. Again AWESOME. GREAT SITE, GREAT PRODUCT.

    I would encourage everyone to look at the DryBuddy site.

    www.drybuddy.com

    Angel

    ReplyDelete
  2. The chart is exactly what my wife and I having looking for since last November'09. We have a son that has had an extremely rough bout with breaking the bed-wetting cycle. We needed this info.

    thanks,

    John R

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well it only took two days for my wife to choose which device made since to her and our son, We bought the Drybuddy, because it is basically a portable system through out our home.

    thanks again,

    John R.

    ReplyDelete